Folly's Progress

The warp is on the loom, and the weaving is coming along nicely!  I really love the bright, random colors, especially with winter playing so rough this year!  Frigid and gray has been the rule of the day lately, so spending some time at my loom helps brighten an otherwise dreary morning.




I love the way the warp comes around the back beam so evenly.  Hard to get a good photo of it, though.

The other day I walked by it on my way through the living room, and seeing the warp on the sectional beam from underneath almost took my breath away.  Of course, I got my trusty camera, but the photo doesn't do it justice.  It also looks a bit too yellow.  You get the idea, though (and a glimpse of my late father-in-law's cat!).


So neat and tidy!!  And then you look at the long shot, and that all goes out the window!!


All kinds of things on the loom, near the loom..  tools of the trade, I guess!

I've woven 2 yards so far, so over one third done.  More work days coming up, though, so no more progress for a few days.


Comments