Happiest of New Years!

As 2017 mercifully draws to a close, I wanted to wish one and all a very happy new year!  May it be joyful, magical and full of wonder, filled with kindness and wisdom, devoid of drama and strife.  May you love and be loved, and be open to new adventures.

May you be filled with the warmth of those around you:




May there be less of the need for this;


and more of this:



May you bring tolerance to those with whom you disagree;


and embrace those who are different:



Let's make 2018 a year in which we all thrive, find happiness, and help one another!

Thank you so much for following me on this fiber-y journey.  I'll see you next year!!!

Comments

  1. Patience, partnered with mental intention and physical action for improvement - of me and of the world - that's my goal for 2018.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment